This App is for iOS operation system, it is able to help the user to see real time data if the vehicle and rest the "check engine" light (MIL). It is compatible our Wi-Fi OBD2 code reader (ELM327 compatible scan tool).
It is compatible with vehicles which is equipped with OBD2 or EOBD protocols.
Compatibility of the App:
System requirements: IOS 11.0 or higher.
Compatible devices: iPhone, iPad, iPod touch.
Selective Language: German, Italian, French, Finnish, English
Capabilities and benefits of the App:
• Read readiness monitor status to make sure your car is ready for emissions testing
• Read On-Board Diagnostic Monitors for advanced diagnostics
• Read Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs), Freeze Frame, and clear the codes and MIL
• Monitor fuel consumption while you drive and save money on gas/diesel
• View OBD-II parameter and sensor data in real-time to detect abnormalities
• Monitor OBD-II sensor data in numerical or graphical presentation
• Support for multiple electronic control units such as engine, transmission, etc.
Other Features of the App:
• Send diagnostic data via email
• Record and send sensor data via email as .csv format
• Read Vehicle Identification Number, Calibration Identifications and Calibration Verification Numbers of ECU
• Build-in DTC database with over 18000 trouble codes including thousands of manufacturer specific codes
• Support for both imperial (English) and metric units
Note: Some functions and features may not be realized if your car does not support them. It is not the problem of the App or the OBD2 Trouble Code Reader.
3F, Huayang Bldg., Minwang Rd., Minzhi Sub-district, Longhua New Dist., Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
Copyright © 2020 Fiberall Technology (Shenzhen) Co., Ltd
OBD Code Reader OEM ODM Factory